Have you recently been appointed to a Ltd company?
Would you like to know more about your responsibilities to Companies House?
Join us to discover and find out the quickest and safest way to deal with Companies House!
If you have just been appointed to a Company for the first time and want to know your responsibilities as a director in relation to Companies House then this is the event for you. The seminar is free of charge.
The aim of the event is to:
- The event includes information that all companies must submit to company house every year
- Explain how to easily and securely send information to Companies House
- Inform you about Companies House compliance
- Make you aware of changes to the Companies Act
- Demonstrate how you can search and use Companies House information
You will also have the opportunity to network with each other, seek advice and guidance.