A trade mark application can be a complicated process. There are a lot of pitfalls which can result in a trade mark application being rejected. In this workshop, we’ll cover the mistakes often made. These include:
· Not conducting any trade mark searches before filing
· Delaying the trade mark registration process
· Not filing where you trade or filing with incorrect authority
· Filing an unregistrable sign
· Filing under an incorrect name(s)
· Filing under incorrect class or classes
· Not responding to an official intellectual property (IP) office action, third party opposition or observations
· Not using your trade mark as filed
Our trade mark expert will cover these topics in depth so you can file your application correctly. You'll also get the opportunity to ask questions about trade mark matters.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Adeline Weber Bain is a Trainee Trade Mark Attorney at Freeman Harris Solicitors. She achieved a Post-Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice from Queen Mary University of London, with Merit, in 2015 and is now completing her training to become a UK Trade Mark Attorney at the Nottingham Trent University.
SING UP HERE: