Location: Launch22 - 31A Corsham St, London N1 6DR (5 mins from Old Street Station)
Social Media can sometimes be overwhelming but once you’ve done your first baby steps you can see how powerful it is.
This is a workshop series starting with Instagram to give you an overview of each social media channel and provides you with useful tips on how you can master social media.
The Instagram workshop includes:
1) How to write a strong Instagram bio to create a great first impression. It counts!
2) What content is relevant for people on Instagram and your business, and what's the right balance to strike? 3) The importance of hashtags - How to find the right hashtags for your business
3) The importance of hashtags and how to find the right hashtags for your business.
4) Where to find your audience on Instagram & how to engage with your community.
5) An overview of the best social media tools, partnerships & engagement.
At the end of the workshop, there will be a Q&A so we can address specific problems of your business.
Who's it for?
It’s for everyone who already understands that social media is important for a business but struggles to find a flow and to increase their community.
It’s both for people who already started their Instagram account and want to take it to the next level and for people who are about to start an Instagram account.
About the event organiser
Uli runs her own business The Social Hunter where she provides social media consultancy and strategy for startups and small businesses.
She has worked in social media for more than 5 years and started working for big brands such as Expedia and Adidas.
Now, she uses her creative thinking for businesses which have just started out or discovered that social media can be a game changer.
Uli also writes a blog www.foundsomepaper.com about art, design, and creativity.
To purchase tickets you have to be a member of their community at http://economyofhours.com/trading/#events/event/110