Thursday, November 30, 2017, 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
FOLKS WHO FREELANCE
FREE lunch time workshop for all members of Launch 22 and The Tempest Building!
Our finance specialist mentor, Matthew Brown, will be here for a quick lunch time session to present information on common questions and problems of a freelancer! It will be followed by a Q&A session so you have the freedom to ask any questions you may have.
Our first session of Folks Who Freelance will be discussing -
- Self employed versus limited company - which is better for your business?
- Should you register for VAT?
- Sourcing funds - who, what & where?
- The difference between profit and cash!
- Do you know if you’re making a profit?